Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

2 minutes ago, Bluesclues said:

@ladypendragon welcome to AS, B! I'm very sorry for what you've been here. You are not alone. You've found a safe and supportive place to vent and discuss anything you wish. Welcome again!

Thank you so much, Bluesclues!

3 hours ago, ladypendragon said:

Hello, my name is B and I'm new here.

I'm a survivor of sexual abuse and other types of abuse.

I'm hoping to connect with other survivors.

Hey welcome to AS :) 

Hi B, welcome to AS. The community is supportive and understanding. There will be some people that have similar experiences. I hope you find what you are looking for and wish you all the best on your healing journey.

8 hours ago, ladypendragon said:

Hi B,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the traumas you have experienced. Nobody had the right to hurt you this way. You will find tons of support from members who understand and can relate to your struggles. None of us are alone in this. For me, that was the greatest gift this site has given me, as I hope it is for you. Take your time and look around. I do wish you the very best on this journey we call healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi B, welcome to AS! I think you will find people here that can relate to your experiences. I am sorry for whatever brought you here and hope that you find peace and healing in this community. :notalone:

20 hours ago, ladypendragon said:

Hello B,

welcome to as!  I’m sorry the traumas you’ve experienced. You’ve found a supportive place where many can relate. There is no judgement here and you’re not alone here. Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB 

• 1 month later...

HI there. 
Welcome to AS. 
Very nice to meet you. 
I pray you find what you need and make fab friends. 
My name is ~FOUND~