Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

fireball

just wanted to say hello to everyone.... I've never been open with my story of rape with other people so i'm hoping that maybe this board will help to make me be with comfortable with telling my story, instead of hiding it from others like i usually do

((((Fireball))))

Feel free to take your time posting your story honey there's never a rush but keep with you that we all understand and we are all here for you. :console:

Welcome to AS. :)

:hug:

Donna =)

Hello :hug:

I hope you find lots of support among the people here :)

Love, Meg xx

Sorry if i already said ihi ~ i wanted to say Hi again..and if i didnt then hi for the first time!!!

Welcome to AS :) :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lina xxx

just wanted to say hello to everyone.... I've never been open with my story of rape with other people so i'm hoping that maybe this board will help to make me be with comfortable with telling my story, instead of hiding it from others like i usually do

Hi, welcome to the site!!!! i've never been really open with my story, and hence i haven't posted it either. this site is wonderful, everyone is super duper nice!! i am soooo glad i found this site, keeps me sane all the time, esp at times when i am upset/low. take your time and whatever it is you need, we are always here to help. Kitty's my real name by the way. feel free to pm me sometime.

heya. trust me hun.. all of these wonderful people here at AS will make you feel so comfortable and loved.. but wont ever expect anything of you, .. welcome to AS hun .. pm me anytime x

:hug::hug::hug:

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you find what you are looking for!

I've only been here a few days, but the people have been wonderful. May you have the same experience.

Lots and lots of love and many, many hugs

from a fellow newbie

:hug::hug::hug:

Selene

Hi Fireball! Welcome to AS!

Love, Haullie

we are all glad you are here, fireball! welcome! :hug:

Welcome fireball.

:greet::greet::greet::greet:

You have found the most understanding place in the world so write as much or as little as you want.

Soph :hug::hug::hug: