New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

how do i add a cover photo to my profile?

hi! so, when it comes to my cover photo on my profile, i just can't seem to figure it out, lol. it says, "choose files" however when i click the button, nothing happens. help me please and thank you! :-)

31 minutes ago, ~*chelsea*~ said:

hi! so, when it comes to my cover photo on my profile, i just can't seem to figure it out, lol. it says, "choose files" however when i click the button, nothing happens. help me please and thank you! :-)

Hi @~*chelsea*~,

i don't know if it's possible anymore, by the looks of it uploaded images doesn't work at all .

with profile pictures you have to import the from urls now did have to before.

but yeah it's broken & it's sucks.

hope this is sorta helpful,

its basically impossible to upload a cover.

Hi Chelsea - you can post in the help desk section and one of us mods can try to help you add a photo. 

The site is in need of an upgrade and difficulty uploading images is a glitch that many members are experiencing because of it. Sometimes one of us can add the images for you but not always. 

• 2 years later...