Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

how do i add a cover photo to my profile?

hi! so, when it comes to my cover photo on my profile, i just can't seem to figure it out, lol. it says, "choose files" however when i click the button, nothing happens. help me please and thank you! :-)

31 minutes ago, ~*chelsea*~ said:

hi! so, when it comes to my cover photo on my profile, i just can't seem to figure it out, lol. it says, "choose files" however when i click the button, nothing happens. help me please and thank you! :-)

Hi @~*chelsea*~,

i don't know if it's possible anymore, by the looks of it uploaded images doesn't work at all .

with profile pictures you have to import the from urls now did have to before.

but yeah it's broken & it's sucks.

hope this is sorta helpful,

its basically impossible to upload a cover.

Hi Chelsea - you can post in the help desk section and one of us mods can try to help you add a photo. 

The site is in need of an upgrade and difficulty uploading images is a glitch that many members are experiencing because of it. Sometimes one of us can add the images for you but not always. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Having an official mobile app for RMN would be really convenient. It would make it easier to manage your account on the go, check your balance, and stay up-to-date on any promotions or deals.
One thing that could make an app like this even more powerful is integrating OCR and document recognition technology. It would allow you to easily scan and manage important documents related to your account, like receipts and invoices.
If you want to learn more about OCR and document recognition technology, check out smartengines.com. They offer powerful tools that can be integrated into mobile apps to help with document scanning and recognition.

Edited by Pipermania