Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

60 yr old surviver csa

pahatfi

welcome and sorry for your loss.  i am sure you will find friends here who can relate.  I am 63 and I also lost my wife several years ago.  it isn't easy and my heart goes out to you. stay in touch and don't be afraid to express yourself.  this is what we are here for.  to support each other.  thank you for joining and i look forward to more of your posts.

rich

3 hours ago, pahatfi said:

hi, I am a csa who just became a widow this summer. so hard to learn yo live alone for the first time

Ditto, I am now 71 and been alone for since 2011, it does get easier, your pain is very new, please do get temporary medical help if necessary :notalone:

4 hours ago, pahatfi said:

hi, I am a csa who just became a widow this summer. so hard to learn yo live alone for the first time

Hi pahatfi,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you suffered as a child and your recent loss of your husband. We can never replace who you lost, but you are not alone. You have found a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. We are here for you.

Mary

:supportu: 

welcome to After Silence,  I am so sorry for your recent loss, and for all you've been through.  I hope you will find some peace and healing here with us,.

take care, Paula :aswelcomesu:

Hi and welcome to AS @pahatfi. I am sorry for your recent loss and that you endured csa. I hope you have supports in your life, and this forum is an amazing source of support for many survivors who've sought it over the years. :notalone::supportu: