Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

I am new here.

I am a Survivor of Childhood Mental, Physical, and Sexual Abuse. I am a Survivor of Rape twice.

I am looking for a safe place to heal.  I am a stay at home mother of two children.

I hope to not only find support yet to be supportive. I am hoping to be a Shining Light for those who feel there is no hope left.

No matter how dark am learning there is always light shining within sometimes we have to walk through the dark to find the light.

1 minute ago, ShiningLight said:

I am new here.

I am a Survivor of Childhood Mental, Physical, and Sexual Abuse. I am a Survivor of Rape twice.

I am looking for a safe place to heal.  I am a stay at home mother of two children.

I hope to not only find support yet to be supportive. I am hoping to be a Shining Light for those who feel there is no hope left.

No matter how dark am learning there is always light shining within sometimes we have to walk through the dark to find the light.

Welcome to AS! I am truly sorry for the abuse you've endured.  You've found a very safe place here. You will have all the support that you need and many will be able to relate. You will also find there is no judgement here. You are not alone there is alway someone who will be here for you.  Wishing you the vry best healing journey.  

PB

Sorry for the trama you went through . I am so glad you found this place. It is full of strong supportive people 

Welcome and i hope you are able to heal with as few problems as possible.

Welcome to AS

10 hours ago, ShiningLight said:

I am new here.

Welcome to AS. Though I'm sorry for the abuse you've endured. I'm glad that you not only reaching out for support but to be supportive thats really exciting to see. Like @Painnbroken said this is a judgement free zone full of supportive people who need support too. I'm glad you found us on your healing journey.

One

On 9/14/2017 at 9:59 AM, silentg said:

Hello @ShiningLight, welcome to AS! 

I'm glad you found our community and hope you will find some light here too :)

:notalone:

I couldn't have said it better! :) Welcome to AS @ShiningLight!