Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi & New Too

mercy

I'm new here too. just wanted to say hello. Seems like alot of brave spirits here who have been thru much more than me. just want a place to talk about the truth to where you are not shunned or ignored.

as for my story it only happened twice but the reaction from my mom after told her, having to move and having my whole life change because of it,, feel a part of me was lost. a good part. eh such is life

will tell more later, this seems like a good place to share.

thank you mm

Welcome to AS mercy. Please don't think that your story is "better" than any other survivor... every story is equally painful and you deserve as much support as every one else here.

I'm looking forward to get to know you better :hug:

ty all for the warm :wub: welcome. Hopefully will have my pc fixed. currently having to use the library for access. have been reading alot lately in the mean time.. lol.

Pretty sure I was raised by a multiple/DID mom. She did her best and was a good mom but she sure is unique! :hug:

I believe because of what she went thru as a child is the reason she believed me... but yet things are never perfect. Life with a multiple mom is very ,, exiciting, never a dull moment. Her story is very similar to trudi chases, rabbit howels. As for mine will share that soon. ty again! :throb:

Sorry if i already said ihi ~ i wanted to say Hi again..and if i didnt then hi for the first time!!!

Welcome to AS :) :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Lina xxx

welcome to AS hun, * waves frantically* lol ..* and tehn waves to lina lu lu belle :P lol .. whhoo im so hyper lol! .. anyways back on topic lol .. hey:P lol :hug:

ty all agian for warm welcome,, speaking of warmth,, yes need warmth today.

clear and frosty in OR,, its flippin cold today!

:throb: tanks again,, lol you all are funny.