Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Trouble Uploading Profile and Cover Pics

Hello,

When I click on the buttons to upload my pics, absolutely nothing happens :( Also, nothing happens when I drag and drop my pics. Is there some setting on my browser I need to change?? Please help.

Thank you,

Karen

Loading a profile pic is done differently.  Let me see if I can find the post on it.   I have not figured out how to do a cover pic.  Gravatar is the way to upload a profile pic.  

Edited by Hawkgirl
  • 2 months later...

The upload option doesn't seem to be properly functioning.  I use Google Chrome, so I cannot speak for the efficacy of other browsers, but I have the same issue.  As @Hawkgirl said, you can upload an avatar to Gravatar or you can upload to Imgur and then use a link to it rather than the upload button.  The latter method is what I used.

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to do the same thing this evening.  I have a nice cover picture I wanted to use but I too, am having trouble doing the drag and drop.

Will do some research to see if maybe Gravatar is successful.

....and it was not successful, I have no idea how to do this.

I have a picture that I would very much like to use as my 'cover' picture.  Is there someone I can send it to that can somehow upload it for me?

7 hours ago, Capulet said:

Thanks bunches, MeBeMary, I just sent a message. :)  Very appreciated.  Thanks again for the prompt response.  I hope your evening is fantastic!

Cap

Thanks Cap. Glad I saw your questions and could help. :)