Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

34 minutes ago, MelodyR2005 said:

Hello.  I just got out of a relationship and found this site.  I live in Missouri with my children and we homeschool.

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma you've experienced.  You will find that everyone here is friendly, supportive and there is no judgement at all. Your not alone here and many can relate.  Take your time to look around. Say as much or as little as you like and best wishes on your healing journey.  

PB

Hi Melody,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for what you went thru, but please know you have found a very supported site. You are not alone. It takes courage to leave an abusive relationship and to reach out to others. We are here for you. Best wishes on your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:

10 hours ago, MelodyR2005 said:

Hello.  I just got out of a relationship and found this site.  I live in Missouri with my children and we homeschool.

Hello and welcome state neighbor to the south west ;) I'm from northern Illinois, but have family in Mo. MO is a very pretty state. I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here. You have found a great sight if its ok for me to say, full over very kind and supportive people.

One

• 1 month later...