Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello.

Thank you Dahliaa! It looks like its already going to be comforting :) I'm glad I was recommended this site. 

14 minutes ago, RockerChick said:

Thank you Dahliaa! It looks like its already going to be comforting :) I'm glad I was recommended this site. 

No problem! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out! The moderators are also incredibly helpful :) 

:hi:

Welcome Rocker!!!

I'm sorry you have reasons to be here but glad you found us and hope you will find it is a kind and supportive place to help you as you heal and recover from what has brought you.  

Activist Ally

Hi RockerChick,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are understanding and kind. I am glad that you were recommended the site. Word of mouth is the best recommendation we can receive and I am always thankful to hear that is the case. I wish you well as you walk your path of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

1 hour ago, ActivistAlly said:

:hi:

Welcome Rocker!!!

I'm sorry you have reasons to be here but glad you found us and hope you will find it is a kind and supportive place to help you as you heal and recover from what has brought you.  

Activist Ally

Thank you Activist Ally! 

1 hour ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi RockerChick,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are understanding and kind. I am glad that you were recommended the site. Word of mouth is the best recommendation we can receive and I am always thankful to hear that is the case. I wish you well as you walk your path of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Thank you Mary! 

Welcome to AS @RockerChick. I'm always happy to know that members join by recommendation. Glad this forum has a good reputation. Wishing you healing and positive thoughts as you join our little community. :notalone:

3 hours ago, fallenstar said:

Welcome to AS @RockerChick. I'm always happy to know that members join by recommendation. Glad this forum has a good reputation. Wishing you healing and positive thoughts as you join our little community. :notalone:

Thank you @fallenstar

15 hours ago, RockerChick said:

Hello. Its my second day on here. 

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma you've experienced.  You will find that everyone here is friendly, supportive and there is no judgement at all. Your not alone here and many can relate.  Take your time to look around. Say as much or as little as you like. and best wishes on your healing journey.  

PB

7 minutes ago, Painnbroken said:

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma you've experienced.  You will find that everyone here is friendly, supportive and there is no judgement at all. Your not alone here and many can relate.  Take your time to look around. Say as much or as little as you like. and best wishes on your healing journey.  

PB

Thank you @Painnbroken

Hi RockerChick, just want to add my voice to the welcome!! I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here, and hope you are finding your way around the boards all right, glad you found us.

1 hour ago, silentg said:

Hi RockerChick, just want to add my voice to the welcome!! I am sorry for the trauma that brought you here, and hope you are finding your way around the boards all right, glad you found us.

Thank you @silentg for the welcome! I am finding my way around and I'm glad I found you guys as well! 

• 2 weeks later...