Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Greetings everyone

Kmkz

Hi everyone, I'm new. Just wanted to say how much I admire everyone for their strength and courage, also their support and kindness to each other.

13 minutes ago, Kmkz said:

Hi everyone, I'm new. Just wanted to say how much I admire everyone for their strength and courage, also their support and kindness to each other.

Hey welcome to AS :) 

@Kmkz welcome to AS and  I am sure you have a lot of that same strength and courage. This is an amazing site and I have found it invaluable because of the understanding and compassion of the members.:)

Edited by oceonwaves
3 hours ago, Kmkz said:

Hi Kmkz,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the reason you find yourself here, but do know you will find tons of support. You show much courage yourself by reaching out, so I commend you for that. It is not an easy path we walk, but none of us are alone. I wish you the best as you continue your healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

4 hours ago, Kmkz said:

Welcome to AS Kmkz! I admire your courage and strength to not only join but to say hi that's huge! Congradulations. 

I just wanted to welcome you. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask anyone on the newbie support team, we are all here to help you guys out.

One

Welcome to AS, @Kmkz! That's a lovely message you wrote in your original post. Don't forget your own strength and courage for being here. Supporting you on your healing journey :) 

Thank you @fallenstar, I came here out of desperation and strangely found comfort, from everyone's stories that sadly are very common. I wish everyone the best on their healing journey, no one should feel the pain or experience the suffering that everyone here has been or is going through. 

This is great to hear and I don't think it's strange. You're 100% right, no one should be in our position but at least we're not alone anymore. :)