Miny

Hi I am new

Just wanted to say hi. I am at this point in my journey where I really need to connect with people who understand. I am tired of being put down shunned or ignored.

Hi Miny, and welcome to AS, although I'm sorry for the trauma that brought you here.  This is a supportive place and I know you will find many survivors here who understand how you feel and validate your experience. No one should ever put you down or shun or ignore you, on top of what you already went through.  What happened wasn't your fault.

:notalone::aswelcomesu:

@Miny I completely understand the feeling of being totally alone, misunderstood, shunned, ignored etc and it always being a struggle to open up to anyone because there's the feeling of worrying about being rejected or that whatever you're saying people won't understand - just now here at AS you are more than welcome and will find plenty of supportive people who believe you and are willing to listen and care about you. I'm here if you need safe hugs or pocket riders or to vent etc. Feel free to PM me if you want.

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug:

Miny welcome to AS.  Sorry for the trauma that brought you here.  You will find this a safe place and you are not alone here.  :notalone:

Welcome @Miny, I'm saddened to hear how you've been treated by others. You won't find that here, as others here have said. You're among fellow survivors and friends. :aswelcomesu::notalone:

11 hours ago, Miny said:

Just wanted to say hi. I am at this point in my journey where I really need to connect with people who understand. I am tired of being put down shunned or ignored.

Hi Miny,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma you've endured and the struggles you face. You will never be put down, shunned or ignored here. AS is a very supportive site and you will find the members kind and understanding. It's not easy to reach out, so give yourself a lot of credit. You are not alone. I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

On July 26, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Miny said:

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma you've experienced.  You will find that everyone here is friendly, supportive and there is no judgement at all. Your not alone here and many can relate.  Take your time to look around and best wishes on your healing journey.  You will not be shunned here or ignored. 

PB