Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I am new

Hello and welcome to AS @Hecate, I am glad that you decided to post. I'm sorry for what brought you here and hoping the best for you as you heal. :aswelcomesu:

4 minutes ago, Hecate said:

I have been going back and forth as to whether or not I was going to post. Decided to just do it, so here it is. 

Hello to all of you ....

Welcome to AS Hecate! I am sorry for the reasons you are here for.  Glad you had the courage to post.   Please take your time and look around say as much or as little as you like.   You will find support, caring people here.  You will also find there is no judgement here.  Best wishes on your healing journey.

PB

Hi Hecate,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you've endured. It was not right that anyone hurts you so. You will find tons of support here, as the members are kind and understanding. Just saying hello is a big step, so I acknowledge this courage you've shown. Take your time and hopefully you will become more comfortable. I do wish you the best on this healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

hello @Hecate. im sorry for what has brought you here. i do hope you find much comfort and support from the members. :aswelcomesu::idea::sleepy:

Hi @Hecate, and welcome to AS! I am glad you decided to post, it can be a bit daunting to start out in these conversations, here or anywhere. I hope you will find this place to be as supportive as I and others have. Please take your time and feel free to post/respond/write as much or as little as you feel comfortable.