Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm a new member

Hi Jiamarie, welcome to AS!  I'm sorry you have been through trauma. You have found a supportive community here of survivors who can relate and understand. Take your time and have a look around, feel free to write/respond as much or little as you feel comfortable. :notalone:

Welcome to After Silence, @Jiamarie. I am sorry you've been through so much and hope you soon feel at ease here once you get a good look around. Best wishes on your healing! :)

6 hours ago, Jiamarie said:

Hi, I just recently joined. I have been through a lot and hope to find healing through this group.

Hi Jiamarie,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have been thru. It is wrong for anyone to hurt another this way. You will find tons of support here on AS, as the members are truly understanding and kind. I wish you the very best on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome to As @Jiamarie! I'm sorry for whatever you've endured in your life.  You've found a very supportive place. Everyone here is caring and can relate.  You will find there is no judgement here as well. Please take your time looking around.  Say as much or as little as you like.  You will also find yourself not alone here. Best wishes on your healing journey.  

PB

Welcome to AS. Were a supportive group. Its nice to meet you. Hope your having an excellent week.