Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hello @someone934

Welcome to AS.  It is a very caring and supportive community here.  :notalone:

Welcome to AS @someone934

I'm sorry for the reason you are here.  Please take your time and look around. You can say as much as you like.  You've found a very supportive site and everyone is caring. You're not alone You will find there is no judgement here.  Best wishes on your healing journey 

PB

2 hours ago, someone934 said:

Hello everyone. 

I'm new here so i just thought i'd test the waters so to speak, and say hello. 

Hi someone,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what you endured, but you will find tons of support here at AS. Saying hello is a great first step, one of many I hope you find here. It's not easy to reach out, but you have. That makes you courageous. I wish you the best as you journey down this healing road.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi @someone934 welcome to After Silence, like everyone said, there's a lot of support to be had here. Best wishes on your journey to healing! You are not alone.

Hi @someone934, I am glad you found AS, it is a safe space. Testing the waters sounds like a good idea, take everything at your own pace and know there is no pressure or judgment here, and you are not alone.:notalone: