ClaireNJAMMF

Hello from ClaireNJammf

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am a soon to be a single mom of 4 beautiful young ladies... I am currently looking for a therapist in real life to support me through my journey, which does include spousal abuse. I hope to find some support and a safe place to vent or discover new and useful information regarding moving on.

I used the name Claire as my alias as I am a huge Outlander fan.  JAMMF is my book boyfriend.  =)  I'm an extremely creative person with a friendly personality.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hello Claire

welcome to AS!  I'm sorry for all that you've been through.  Youve found a supportive and safe place here along with information. Take you times look around.  You will find everyone is friendly and there is no judgement here.  Best wishes on your healing journey. 

PB

Hi Claire,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the traumas that you've endured, but you have found a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. It is incredibly brave of you to remove yourself from the abusive relationship, as I know it was not an easy thing for you to do. You say you are a creative sort? Just to let you know, we have a creativity forum, if you care to and are comfortable sharing with the community, but of course the choice is up to you. I do wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: 

:aswelcomesu::notalone::youcanheal::supportu:

Welcome, @ClaireNJAMMF! I am also a single mom I only have one child, though. Four wow you are blessed :) I'm sorry for what brought you here but this is an awesome and supportive place to be after SA. You're among friends here. Mary suggested the creativity forum, might I also suggest another? Domestic Violence is another great section we have here with a lot of information and and loads of support. This is the safest online place I've ever been to share and vent and everything. Make yourself at home :aswelcomesu:

hi  claire welcome to this  lovley site   you  will get lots support here 

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Hi Claire, welcome to AS. I am sorry you have been through spousal abuse and I hope you find a wonderful therapist. I'm glad you found AS, it is a very supportive environment where many can relate to what you are going through. I'm a mom as well, two kids :)