Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello again you lovely lot!!

Hi everyone,

AS was an absolute life line for me when I first started this journey. I haven't been around on here for a looooong time. But I'm back now to hopefully pay forward the help and support I received. The website has changed so much it may take me awhile to find my way around though 😂

Hi @Scared1 Welcome back to AS! It's great that you've returned for the reason you did :) If you have any questions about the site, please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the Newbie Support Team members (I know you're not 'new' but new to this format) to assist you in finding your way around. 

Hello! @Scared1. Welcome back. In glad you want to pay it forward can't wait to see you around on other forums. I'm sorry you had a reason to be here in the first place, but it sounds like your doing better. I also wanted to thank you for coming back to pay it forward that's a powerful sentiment.

One

Thanks guys. I appreciate the welcome back. 

@fallenstar thank you lovely. I'm fully the least tech savvy person in the world so I will probably need to take you up on that offer!!! 😂

@Ian37 thanks Ian. I am a lot further along the road then I ever thought I would be. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. 

@Oneinamillion thank you that's very kind 

@oceonwaves you all are indeed a lovely lot. 

1 hour ago, Scared1 said:

Hi everyone,

AS was an absolute life line for me when I first started this journey. I haven't been around on here for a looooong time. But I'm back now to hopefully pay forward the help and support I received. The website has changed so much it may take me awhile to find my way around though 😂

Hey welcome back to AS!  As @fallenstar had said we would be happy to assist you how ever you need.   

Welcome back Scard1,

I'm glad you remembered us and the great support that AS provides, for yourself and to others. The site has changed, and is probably larger than you remember, as well. I'm sure you will become used to the site once more and we are happy to welcome you back.

Mary

:loveas:

Hi @Scared1

It's great to have you back, I'm glad AS was such a positive experience for you,  thanks for thinking about paying it forward, and I hope you know you are still always welcome to receive support too if you should want or need some words of encouragement or a hug too now and then!

Welcome back, @Scared1. I am so happy that you have come so far in your recovery. It is very kind of you to want to give back to people here. Happy to have you and to help out with the tech stuff :) . 

• 2 weeks later...

@Scared1,

It's great to have you back.  I remember you well.  You've always been so supportive of others, and you were so open about your own struggles.  A really valuable member.  I've missed seeing you around.  I look forward to seeing more of you!