Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New supporter

Hello everyone,

I'm here to support my girlfriend. I'll be posting in the secondary survivor forum but I wanted to stop by here first.

Howdy jsl, welcome. There's a bit of a learning curve but the fact you're making this effort is awesome.

3 hours ago, jsl6 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm here to support my girlfriend. I'll be posting in the secondary survivor forum but I wanted to stop by here first.

Hello jsl6! It isn't easy to try to understand what she is going through but I am sure it means a lot to her that you are committed to supporting her. :aswelcomesu:

4 hours ago, jsl6 said:

Hello everyone,

Hi jsl6,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma your girlfriend went thru, but she is very lucky to have your support. You will also find support here, as you try to understand some of the affects survivors go thru. I wish your both the very best as she continues to find her healing path.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

Welcome, the world is a much better place because of people like you.

thank you for being there for your girlfriend, sometimes just a kind listening ear means so so much.

7 hours ago, jsl6 said:

Hello everyone,

Welcome to AS, it's wonderful that you are here to learn more about what your girlfriend is going through . I hope you find helpful information here and wish you both the best on the healing path.