Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New to the Site

Hi BCedar,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you suffered, but you will find tons of support here. I agree, to reach out to others and put a voice to the injustice done to you is a big step. I wish you many more forward steps in this journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

:aswelcomesu: @BCedar sorry for what you've been through to need a site like this. Take the time you need to feel comfortable here. This is a lovely, caring, supportive, and friendly group :) 

Hello and welcome to AS @BCedar.  I'm sorry for the trauma you've experienced.  Take you time look around say as much or as little as you like.  You've found a supportive, understand and no judgement place.  Best of luck with your healing journey.  

Hi bcedar its nice to meet you. I'm sorry for the reasons your here but I am glad you found us. The people here have been very helpful to me and many other people. It seems like there's someone that can relate no matter what your going through. Welcome to AS

Welcome to AS, BCedar,

I'm sorry for what brings you here. It can be very difficult to talk about for many of us. I hope that being here with others who understand what it's like will be a support for you as you come to terms with what happened. Feel free to have a look around the site and share as much or as little as you like, there is no rush. 

Welcome, BCedar. I am sorry for what you went through. I understand how big a step it is to come forward and talk about this. It takes a lot of courage. You are not alone here. I hope you find some comfort and support here.