Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey,

I've started posting/replying in the forums so I thought I should introduce myself here too.

You all seem so kind and wonderful. I'm still only starting to come to terms with what brought us all here but I already feel so much less alone. 

4 hours ago, Galaxies said:

Hey,

I've started posting/replying in the forums so I thought I should introduce myself here too.

You all seem so kind and wonderful. I'm still only starting to come to terms with what brought us all here but I already feel so much less alone. 

Hi Galaxies,

A belated welcome to AS, but a welcome just the same. I am glad that you are already finding your way around ok and am equally as glad that you are see the support and understanding you deserve. There is so much to be said about not feeling alone, and you are not. I do wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome Galaxies. I'm sorry you had to look for a community like this, but I'm glad you found this one and I'm glad you're already feeling less alone. :) 

Hello and welcome Galaxies. I'm sorry you have a reason to be here. Its nice to meet you.

One