Krd26

7 posts in this topic

Hi, Krd26, and welcome!  :wave: You will find tons of support on this site. I'm glad you found it, but sorry for what you went through to bring you here. 

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: 

Thank you I've been struggling for a while it happened 4 years ago today and every may I still find it difficult I just cry most of the time and still have flashbacks I've had no one to talk to about it my family don't really understand they don't know why I still feel like this but I can't seem to move on from it or just enjoy life just feeling very alone then my doctor told me about this site 

4 hours ago, Krd26 said:

Hi I'm new to this and was looking for Abit of support 

3 hours ago, Krd26 said:

Thank you I've been struggling for a while it happened 4 years ago today and every may I still find it difficult I just cry most of the time and still have flashbacks I've had no one to talk to about it my family don't really understand they don't know why I still feel like this but I can't seem to move on from it or just enjoy life just feeling very alone then my doctor told me about this site 

Hi Krd26,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry for the trauma that you experienced 4 years ago, but you have found a very supportive site. I understand how difficult that your anniversary must be.  I'm sorry your family does not understand, but I find people that have not experienced what we have really do not understand. Just being over it doesn't happen. There is no timeline in healing, only a goal line. You will be understood here at AS. You will not be pressured or judged in any way.  You are very courageous to reach out to us and I am glad your doctor recommended our site. I wish you the best as you continue this journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Edited by MeBeMary
typo

Welcome Krd26. I am very sorry for what happened to you and that you don't have a lot of support in real life. You are not alone anymore, you have AS now. This is a lovely community and I hope you find lots of support here. 

Welcome krd26, AS is the place to go to when in need. Hope you will find it helpful😊