Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here, hi all :)

Hi Anchors_aweigh,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma. It is not right, nor is it ever fair to be hurt this way. You have found a very supportive sites and our members are understanding and kind. It takes courage to reach out, so I want to acknowledge that. I do wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Hi Anchors aweigh,

great name you have chosen, like setting sail on your healing journey,:) I like it.:aswelcomesu:

Welcome to AS!  I am truly sorry for the trauma you've experienced.  You've found a great site here.  People here are friendly, helpful, kind and caring.  You will find that there is no judgement here.  Oh by the way I love your name.   Good luck on your healing journey! 

1 hour ago, Painnbroken said:

Welcome to AS!  I am truly sorry for the trauma you've experienced.  You've found a great site here.  People here are friendly, helpful, kind and caring.  You will find that there is no judgement here.  Oh by the way I love your name.   Good luck on your healing journey! 

Thank you 🙂

6 hours ago, MeBeMary said:

Hi Anchors_aweigh,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma. It is not right, nor is it ever fair to be hurt this way. You have found a very supportive sites and our members are understanding and kind. It takes courage to reach out, so I want to acknowledge that. I do wish you the very best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:youcanheal:

Thank you 🙂