Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Returning... I guess?

Hello all.

I've been gone for 2.5 years, and who knows if anyone remembers me, but here I am again, because... I guess I need to be. I'm just dipping my toes in for now, because I'm kind of burnt out on people (which is a problem since people are my job), but I also need people. Quite the conundrum. 

Quick recap of new and old info:

• Single mom to 4 (now all teenagers).
  • Person with DID (always a joy).
  • Currently 6 months away from my Master's degree (can't come soon enough).
  • Survivor of more than I care to admit (these are not boxes I enjoy ticking). 
  • Generally grumpy about the current state of the world (I worry about people who aren't). 

There's my nut-shell. 

Hi. 

You must have left just before I registered. Hiya :) Kinda sorry to welcome you back, but pleased to meet you.

Hi welcome back @beyondthismoment I remember you, of course. That's awesome you're getting a Master's degree! Take as much time as you need to settle in here. We're here for you whenever you need support. 

Hi Beyond,

Welcome back to the site. I think I was new, at the time or just after you left. I do remember your name. :)  I'm sorry things have become difficult again, but I am happy to know you remembered was only an AS throw away. The site has grown, but there are still many understanding and kind members to help you along. I wish you the best as you continue this journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: