Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hello all!

Hi everyone!

I'm a newcomer, and I am so thankful to have found this safe place. I'm excited to become a part of this really wonderful support group. Thank you all for sharing your stories and uplifting so many of us!

4 minutes ago, Suz77 said:

Hi everyone!

I'm a newcomer, and I am so thankful to have found this safe place. I'm excited to become a part of this really wonderful support group. Thank you all for sharing your stories and uplifting so many of us!

Welcome to AS Suz,

:aswelcomesu:

Free2fly

hello and welcome. i hope you find much support understanding and comfort here.:notalone::youcanheal:

50 minutes ago, Suz77 said:

Hi everyone!

Hi Suz,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you suffered, but you have found a very supportive site. The members here are kind and understanding, and I'm glad you are already looking around and finding that out for yourself. It takes great courage to reach out like you have. I am sure this will be one of many steps forward on your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu:

Thank you all so much!!! I am already so grateful for the warm acceptance and support I have received here. :ThankYou::throb:

Hi Suz and welcome to AS,

I'm sorry for the trauma you went through that brought you to us but glad you found us.We are a wonderful group here supporting each other understanding each other and validating beach other.You are not alone here :)

Welcome to AS Suz! I'm sorry for the trauma that has brought you here, but I'm glad you are finding the site helpful. I wish you well on your journey to heal.