Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Been gone for a while...Coming back

Hello Everyone,

My name is Graice  and I was here a lot before and now I'm back.I came back last May but things were so hectic then and I was so busy with life and other  things.I look forward to gertting to know you all :) and to giving and receiving support as we all continue on this journey together.I admire all of you and we are all very courageous survivors.I am at a point in my life now where I have a lot of down time and I thought of this place once again. Take care and thanks for being here AS

1 minute ago, Graice said:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Graice  and I was here a lot before and now I'm back.I came back last May but things were so hectic then and I was so busy with life and other  things.I look forward to gertting to know you all :) and to giving and receiving support as we all continue on this journey together.I admire all of you and we are all very courageous survivors.I am at a point in my life now where I have a lot of down time and I thought of this place once again. Take care and thanks for being here AS

Welcome back Gracie.

:hug: if okay?

free2fly :tealribbon: 

2 hours ago, Graice said:

Hello Everyone,

Hi Graice,

Welcome back to the site. Glad you remembered that we are here and you know the support and understanding you will find. You are very courageous yourself. :)  I wish you well as you continue your healing journey.

Mary

:supportu: 

Thanks everyone for all the wonderful welcomes.I appreciate you all