Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ร—

Hi I'm new ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hi I'm new here.. I've posted a few comments on different things but haven't done this yet. I wasn't sure if I wanted to at first but I changed my mind ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm not really sure what to say haha...

I think I might share my story later on when I finish work, I think it's time, I really hope someone is here to listen

Hi Queenie,

Welcome to AS! ย There is always someone listening here like the others have said. ย ย :lindybear::notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:ย  ย 

ย 

5 hours ago, Queenie said:

Hi I'm new here.. I've posted a few comments on different things but haven't done this yet. I wasn't sure if I wanted to at first but I changed my mind ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm not really sure what to say haha...

I think I might share my story later on when I finish work, I think it's time, I really hope someone is here to listen

Hi Queenie welcome to AS. Glad you changed your mind and posted here. Take your time in posting your story. As the others have said you are not alone here, others are listening.

:aswelcomesu:

Patricia

7 hours ago, Queenie said:

Hi Queenie,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you have reason to be here, but you have found a very supportive site.ย  You have found a place were you can talk, free of pressure and judgment.ย  We all understand from the place you are coming from.ย  I wish you the very best on this healing journey.

Mary

:notalone:ย