Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

what next , I really don't understand. confusion

new here,  not sure how to get started, insomnia, nightmares .

trying to cope . seem to be going round in circles.

not sure how to navigate . looking for signposts 

feeling isolated

Hi oceonwaves,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. You will find the members here supportive and understanding.  I am so sorry that you are struggling right now, but am glad you were brave enough to reach out. Nobody should be alone with such pain. I wish you the best as you travel down your healing path.

Mary

:notalone:

2 hours ago, oceonwaves said:

feeling isolated

Hi oceanwaves welcome to AS. I am sorry for the struggle you are going through but sadly you are not alone in feeling this way. This is a safe place, which at times we feel there is no safe place. I can tell you things will get better, the  circle will break down.

:youcanheal:

Patricia

Welcome to AS, oceanwaves. I am sorry for what happened to you and for what you are going through right now. It is normal to feel confused right after. Just know that you are not alone here. 

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you are going through. I can relate lot of feelings you are describing. What helped me a great deal is slowly sharing some of the things that happen to me and getting lots of support here. Coming here I seeking out is the first step of many. You are not alone.

On 23/04/2017 at 4:45 AM, oceonwaves said:

feeling isolated

Safe hugs if okay?

nice to meet you btw.

it does seem all over the place sometimes .

sitting with you if okay?

free

Welcome Ocean to AS! I'm sorry for your loneliness and the trauma that has brought you here. I hope you find comfort with the others on this site that can help you in your healing. Safe hugs :hug: if ok.