Hi guys, my name is sunshine and I'm new here.  This whole experience is very fresh for me, I've only been a survivor for a few weeks now. 

Edited by sunshine77

Hi sunshine welcome to AS. I am sorry for the  trauma that brought you here. You are not alone here.

:youcanheal:

Patricia

Just now, patriciag said:

Hi sunshine welcome to AS. I am sorry for the  trauma that brought you here. You are not alone here.

:youcanheal:

Patricia

Thank you so much.  I'm trying as many things I can before I see my C because it's just been super hard to deal with. 

46 minutes ago, sunshine77 said:

Hi guys, my name is sunshine and I'm new here.  This whole experience is very fresh for me, I've only been a survivor for a few weeks now. 

Hi sunshinee,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry you experienced a trauma so recently. I am sure you are dealing with so many new emotions, but do know that you did not deserve to be hurt. You will find tons of support here on the site. It's a big step to reach out.  I wish you many more healing steps on this journey.

Mary

:notalone:

Welcome to AS, sunshine. I am sorry for what happened to you. Hope you find this place comforting and supportive. 

I'm sorry it was so recent, you are incredibly brace for reaching out. You found a great place. Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Welcome Sunshine! :). I am so sorry for the reason that brought you here.  Just know you're not alone.  

Welcome sunshine I am so sorry for what has brought you here and that is is so recent for you. You have found a wonderfully supportive site there are many wonderful people here that will listen to you without judgement. Take your time and look around. Remember that you are not alone.

Hi sunshine :)

I like your name!

i'm sorry for the trauma that has bought you here, but the people on AS seem so caring and supportive. You are not alone in this. 

:supportu:

Hi Sunshine! Welcome to AS! I hope you find the help you need to heal. The people here are very supportive. I wish you well on your journey to heal.