Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi everyone,

My name is Jess. I'm 21, and I've been rebuilding for 12 years. I have had this account for a while, but I've recently been finding things difficult. I have an overwhelming urge to talk about what happened, but I'm not sure how to tell the people I trust- so here I am.

I'm sure it will be lovely to meet you all.

Jess

Hi Jess,

Welcome to AS.  I am very sorry for the trauma you experienced 12 years ago. This is a very supportive site with many understanding members. Perhaps you weren't ready when you first came to the site, and that is ok. Sometimes you have to be ready to interact with others. I am happy you feel now is the time. I always say, it's never too late. I wish you the very best as you continue this path of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

1 hour ago, Jessica95 said:

Hi everyone,

My name is Jess. I'm 21, and I've been rebuilding for 12 years. I have had this account for a while, but I've recently been finding things difficult. I have an overwhelming urge to talk about what happened, but I'm not sure how to tell the people I trust- so here I am.

I'm sure it will be lovely to meet you all.

Jess

Hi welcome to AS Jess.

:aswelcomesu:

free :butterfly: 

Welcome to As. You've found a great place with very caring people. Share at your own pace, you don't have to rush a thing we are here when your ready.

I am sorry though for the trauma of your past.

One

Hi Jess! Welcome to AS. Sorry for the trauma that has brought you here. I hope that you will find the help that you need for your healing. Safe hugs :hug: if ok.