Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am Not New but It's Been a Long While

Hello everybody. I used to frequent these forums so much years ago and had well over 3,000 posts but then the site crashed back in 2010 or 2011 and it scared me as I lost all my content and the site looked different. But once I got used to how it looked and operated I began to use the forums again but not as much as I once had. Then I was assaulted again and came back to the forums and was really active once again. I then became a forum moderator. I really enjoyed it but I had to stop being a moderator due to my mental health and personal life issues preventing me from doing my moderating properly. I miss it but am grateful for the time that I was able to help those as a moderator. Just thought about AS again today however and thought I would jump back in and say "hello" to all my old friends (if they still use this platform) and to all the new faces. I have been struggling a lot lately. Thanks for listening. 

Chant ♥

3 minutes ago, Annie7 said:

Hi Chant I have thought about you nice to see you :)

thank you! nice to see you too. have been unwell but also very well at the same time. confused.

Hey @chant2012 nice to see you back. I'm sorry you had such difficulties that took you from here but glad you took the time to take care of yourself. Sorry you're struggling currently. It's always good to have a safe place to come back to, like a chosen home (AS). Welcome back :bighug:

:wave: Hi Chant. 

Welcome back. I'm sorry it has been difficult, but I am glad you remember your AS family. We are here for you, and hopefully you can find your way again.  

Mary

Wow! Thanks to each of you. Support to you all. <3

Hi @chant2012.  It's good to see you.  I've often wondered how you're doing.  There are lots of new faces here, but also some old-hats like myself.  I think the big crash scared a lot of us.  I know I was really reluctant for quite a while to post things, but I've gotten past that now.  The support is just too valuable to pass up.  And I love helping out around here, too.

Be safe my friend.

You're all so wonderful. Thanks to each and every one of you. 

Hi chant,

Welcome back! :wave:

That big crash had scared me too and it took me a while to come back and get used to the new format.  It's all good now. :)

I'm sorry you've been struggling a lot lately.  Hope you feel better soon.

Josie :hug:

Thanks to both of you. <3