Unikitty

I Found You

Hi,

It has been a long time since I used a message board and I have never used one as a support forum. Some of my past trauma is associated with the use of a message board so I am a bit apprehensive about joining here but I am hoping AS becomes another resource for me to use on my journey to healing. I am a survivor of multiple rapes, sexual assault, and emotional and psychological abuse.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and sharing in the supportive community.

Welcome to AS @Unikitty! I am so sorry for the circumstances that have brought you here, but know you have now found an incredibly supportive community who will be there for you and help you along your healing journey.  
:aswelcomesu::bighug: 

thank you, I'm already reading some great stories, encouragements, and inspiring things on this board

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug: if ok

6 hours ago, Unikitty said:

Hi,

It has been a long time since I used a message board and I have never used one as a support forum. Some of my past trauma is associated with the use of a message board so I am a bit apprehensive about joining here but I am hoping AS becomes another resource for me to use on my journey to healing. I am a survivor of multiple rapes, sexual assault, and emotional and psychological abuse.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and sharing in the supportive community.

Hi Unikitty,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the traumas that you have experienced, but you will find tons of support here. I am sorry you have had issues with former sites, but just to let you know, we take safety very seriously. We strive for a healthy and healing site here on AS, and the staff here is here anytime to assist you. It is very courageous to reach out, and I wish you the very best on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: 

Welcome @Unikitty! I'm new here too. I'm still finding my way around and the people have been friendly and helpful. I hope you find AS safe place to help with your healing.

Thank you for the kind welcome everyone! I'm glad to have a safe place to go when nothing feels safe.

Welcome to AS, Unikitty. I am sorry for all you have been through. Hope you continue to feel safe and supported here. You are not alone.