Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Found You

Hi,

It has been a long time since I used a message board and I have never used one as a support forum. Some of my past trauma is associated with the use of a message board so I am a bit apprehensive about joining here but I am hoping AS becomes another resource for me to use on my journey to healing. I am a survivor of multiple rapes, sexual assault, and emotional and psychological abuse.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and sharing in the supportive community.

Welcome to AS @Unikitty! I am so sorry for the circumstances that have brought you here, but know you have now found an incredibly supportive community who will be there for you and help you along your healing journey.  
:aswelcomesu::bighug: 

6 hours ago, Unikitty said:

Hi,

It has been a long time since I used a message board and I have never used one as a support forum. Some of my past trauma is associated with the use of a message board so I am a bit apprehensive about joining here but I am hoping AS becomes another resource for me to use on my journey to healing. I am a survivor of multiple rapes, sexual assault, and emotional and psychological abuse.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and sharing in the supportive community.

Hi Unikitty,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the traumas that you have experienced, but you will find tons of support here. I am sorry you have had issues with former sites, but just to let you know, we take safety very seriously. We strive for a healthy and healing site here on AS, and the staff here is here anytime to assist you. It is very courageous to reach out, and I wish you the very best on your healing journey.

Mary

:youcanheal: