Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Sevita

Hello im new here

this is the first time ive been on this website, i'm a survivor of past sexual abuse, i was only 8 years old at the time and it stoped when i turned 12, i managed to stop him because i gave him a big blow to his manly parts ^^ i also didnt tell anyone about the abuse, my family only found out about 7 weeks ago (the abuser abused another family member) and she told her parents, which made it all come out.

the past weeks have been hell for me, so i hope i can get the support and advice i need from people here, as i will return to them :) i have had counselling, but i feel talking about the abuse face to face impossible, it jsut makes things much worse for me, i find talking about it this way helps me alot, none of my family understands what im going through, which has caused much chaos and many tears.

i am very glad to have found this website and hope i can get to know you all

Sevita

welcome to AS hun!!!! ((big hug to Sevita)). sorry to hear the pain you had to survive, just know that here at AS we all know how each other feel, at least from 1 point to another. it is painful no doubt and counseling is a wonderful thing and also very courageous thing you're doing. it is really tough to talk face to face i know. i am glad to have met you! Kitty(my real name)

Hello im new here

this is the first time ive been on this website, i'm a survivor of past sexual abuse, i was only 8 years old at the time and it stoped when i turned 12, i managed to stop him because i gave him a big blow to his manly parts ^^ i also didnt tell anyone about the abuse, my family only found out about 7 weeks ago (the abuser abused another family member) and she told her parents, which made it all come out.

the past weeks have been hell for me, so i hope i can get the support and advice i need from people here, as i will return to them :) i have had counselling, but i feel talking about the abuse face to face impossible, it jsut makes things much worse for me, i find talking about it this way helps me alot, none of my family understands what im going through, which has caused much chaos and many tears.

i am very glad to have found this website and hope i can get to know you all

Sevita

Welcome to After Silence, Sevita :hug:

I hope you will find understanding, support, and friendship among the wonderful people on this board.

Love, Meg xx