Kkhateera

Project hero blog

Hi, I'm new. starting a blog dunno what I am doing, rape victim. hi.

Hi Kkhateera,

Welcome to AS.  I am very sorry for the trauma you endured. Nobody had that right to hurt you. Good news is that you have found a very supportive site, the members are understanding and kind. We all kinda start like that...unsure, but that is ok. Take your time and look around. I wish you the best on this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

hey @Kkhateera, welcome. im sorry for what has brought you. i hope you find peace, comfort, understanding, and happiness on your journey.:notalone::supportu::youcanheal:

@Kkhateera

welcome to AS! I am so sorry for the reason that brought you here. You've found a supportive place with friendly, understanding people and there is no judgement.  Best wishes on your healing journey.  You're not alone.  

@Kkhateera welcome to AS you have found a very supportive sight. I am so sorry for the trauma that you have endured that brought you to us. We are here for you. You will find no judgement here I wish you the best on your healing journey 

kris:kitty::kitty::kitty: safe hugs:hug:if ok

Hi Kkhateera, I'm new too and also a rape victim. I'm sorry about what happened to you — you're not alone.