Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

24 minutes ago, Bella167 said:

Hello, I have just found this website. Im still confused about what happend just looking for support from people that have been through the same experience. 

Hi there ,

i am FREE2FLY. Welcome to AS it's safe here.

free

5 hours ago, Bella167 said:

Hello, I have just found this website. Im still confused about what happend just looking for support from people that have been through the same experience. 

Hi Bella,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. The members are kind and understanding. I understand how something like this can be confusing, but with time and support, perhaps you will find your way thru. We are here for you on this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

9 hours ago, Bella167 said:

Hello Bella. welcome to AS. You said the right words , you are looking for support from people that have been through what you have been through.

You will find that here. Take your time looking over the site we are here when you are ready to share. ( if you want too )

Welcome Bella. I am sorry for what brought you here. It is normal to feel confused. People here are very supportive and I hope you will feel safe here. 

@Bella167

welcome to AS! I am so sorry for the reason that brought you here. You've found a supportive place with friendly, understanding people and there is no judgement.  Best wishes on your healing journey.  You're not alone.