Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Just need to not feel alone anymore. To not feel judged. To not feel pressured to be okay right away. Anyways. Just wanted to say hello and thanks in advance for all of the support!

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry what brings you here, but you have found a very supportive site. The things you don't want--to be alone, to be judged, to feel pressured--are nowhere here on this site. We accept you as you are, no conditions. Take your time and look around. We are here for you as you journey down your healing path.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

welcome @Debbie20. i am very sorry for what happened to you. i hope you find peace, comfort, and understanding being here. :notalone::supportu::youcanheal:

3 hours ago, silverlining225 said:

Hello I am new here.  I'm done feeling alone and keeping all my feelings inside.  I need support to deal with what happened to me.

Hi silverlining welcome to AS. We are here to support you in any way we can and you are not alone here.

Patricia

Welcome Debbie. I understand everything you said about needing to feel that it is ok not to be ok. This is a great place for just being able to be yourself without having to pretend that you are ok. I hope you will find lots of support here. 

@Debbie20

welcome to AS! I am so sorry for the reason that brought you here. You've found a supportive place with friendly, understanding people and there is no judgement.  Best wishes on your healing journey.  You're not alone.