Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi! im new!

hi. im not good at introductions, so im just gonna explain why im here:

its been 6 years since... yknow. i cant really say it. ive only told 1 person about it and ive just kept it all bundled up inside of me so i thought maybe its time to open up about it more in a place i feel more comfortable in. i hope this will help me to be more open about it in real life, too!

1 hour ago, oweeoo said:

its been 6 years since... yknow. i cant really say it. ive only told 1 person about it and ive just kept it all bundled up inside of me so i thought maybe its time to open up about it more in a place i feel more comfortable in. i hope this will help me to be more open about it in real life, too!

Hi oweeoo, Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what happened to you 6 years ago. I am glad you found us. You will find this to be a very supportive site and many who understand what you feeling. Take your time going the site. We are here for you to start your journey of healing.

Patricia

23 hours ago, oweeoo said:

Hi oweeoo,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. The members here are kind and understanding. Reaching out is a bigs step. I wish you the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: