KayCee

I am new to this forum and I am sure glad that I found this web site. I am a survivor of very severe incest/sexual abuse that occurred when I was a child. It lasted for a period of 7 years. It all started when I was 3 years old right after I was diagnosed as having a very mild form of Cerebral Palsy. The abuse continued until I was 10 years old. I ended the abuse by seriously beating one of my abusers with a claw hammer. Well I will go into all of it later on as it is very hard to write or think about it.

I am a survivor though. I am glad to find this site on the net.

Guest Dawn

:hug: Welcome to AS :hug:

~ its a great site, hope you find all the support you need here.

Take care

Dawn :wub:

Welcome to After Silence sweetheart. :)

:hug: welcome to AS xxxx

Welcome! :)

Becky

Welcome to AS, hun.

Welcome to AS hun!!!! My name is Kitty. sorry to hear the pain you've gone through, we are here to support/love each other unconditionally and i personally say; if i hadn't found this site and also talking to my close friend. i don't know honestly how 'sane' i'd be. nice to meet you and we are honored to have you here. ((((big hug to KayCee)))) kflakers (Kitty from as,kflakers is obviously my sn on here)

I am new to this forum and I am sure glad that I found this web site. I am a survivor of very severe incest/sexual abuse that occurred when I was a child. It lasted for a period of 7 years. It all started when I was 3 years old right after I was diagnosed as having a very mild form of Cerebral Palsy. The abuse continued until I was 10 years old. I ended the abuse by seriously beating one of my abusers with a claw hammer. Well I will go into all of it later on as it is very hard to write or think about it.

I am a survivor though. I am glad to find this site on the net.

:hi: Welcome to After Silence Kaycee :):hug:

WELCOME,

I also have CP..................so pm me if you ever want to chat

BIG HUGGLES :)

Heidi :hug::hug:

Hey chickie :D :D :D *cuddles* xxx