MadeNew

Hi everyone

Hi all, 

I am new here, trying to get my feet under me. It's hard to talk about anything that has happened, let alone how I may feel about it. So, here's to the process, and thank you everyone for your courage in speaking out.

Happy Journey!!

Hi MadeNew,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma that you experienced, but you have found a very supportive site. Take your time and look around. When you are comfortable, we will be here to listen and support you. It is a big step to reach out, and I wish you the best as you begin this healing journey.

Mary

:aswelcomesu:

welcome @MadeNew. im sorry for what has brought you here. there are so many people on AS to help you along the way. the words and courage to share will come, you have time. i hope you find tremendous support on here. i wish you much peace and comfort towards your journey in healing. :supportu::youcanheal:

Welcome MadeNew! I had a lot of trouble talking about what happened and my feelings when I joined too. It can still be hard, but it gets easier. Take your time, and be gentle with yourself. I'm glad you found us :notalone:

Welcome MadeNew. Indeed, it is a hard journey. But I am glad you found AS so you do not have to travel it alone. Here's to it :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. It's encouraging, truly! I'm a good listener, but have never been a good talker about myself. Working up the strength and boldness to let it out even in writing is tough.