Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here, still unsure...

Hi everyone,

I have no idea what to write, except I am in the process of healing.  I don't know how to begin or what to say, but this is my first step to try and make sense of this world.  I am hoping this is a safe place.  Sorry about the lack of words...  Just still unsure how to pick up the pieces...    

17 minutes ago, strangeworld said:

Hi everyone,

I have no idea what to write, except I am in the process of healing.  I don't know how to begin or what to say, but this is my first step to try and make sense of this world.  I am hoping this is a safe place.  Sorry about the lack of words...  Just still unsure how to pick up the pieces...    

Hi strangeworld welcome to AS. I am sorry for  trauma that you went through. I am glad you took that first step I know how hard that is. You will find this a safe place. Take your time going through the site we are here to support on your journey for healing.

Patricia

welcome @strangeworld. i understand you dont have many words and thats okay, they will come in time. this is a wonderful safe place to express yourself, receive plenty of suport. you will heal and those on here are great supporters. i wish you much peace and comfort on your journey.:notalone::supportu::youcanheal:

3 hours ago, strangeworld said:

Hi everyone,

Hi strangeworld,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma. Nobody has the right to hurt another like this. It is ok to take your time and look around. When you are comfortable you can do more. You are never judged here and never pressured.  I do wish you the very best as you begin this journey of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome Strangeworld! It is normal not to know where to start at first, but you will find your bearings soon, and then I hope that you will get loads out of AS. It is such a wonderful community. And no need to say sorry for anything. Your 'hello' was perfect the way it was, and you can really go at your own pace here. No pressure. 

• 2 weeks later...

@strangeworld

Welcome to AS! I am truly sorry for what ever reason that has brought you here.  Take your time look around there is no rush. You can say as much or as little as you like. You will find a great deal of supportive people here and there is no judgement.  Good luck with your healing and once again welcome. 

hello and welcome to After Silence

i hope you are finding your way around the board okay, I hope being here will help you on your healing journey

take care

Paula :aswelcomesu: