Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hi :-)

Hope everyone is having a good, or at least ok, day. Just wanted to say hello. I have dealt with healing from my trauma for about 10 years on and off. I will share my story eventually. 

Thank you for your time :-)

Hi @beautifullymended and welcome to AS. Awesome choice in username by the way :) 

I'm sorry you've experienced trauma. This board has always been a supportive and warm place to come back to for me. I hope you find the same. 

:aswelcomesu:

Welcome to AS, beautifullymended. Love the name :). I am sorry for your trauma but hope that AS will provide as much support for you as it has been for me. You are not alone here. 

9 hours ago, beautifullymended said:

Hope everyone is having a good, or at least ok, day. Just wanted to say hello. I have dealt with healing from my trauma for about 10 years on and off. I will share my story eventually. 

Thank you for your time :-)

Hi beautifullymended ( I like your name ) welcome to AS. We are glad you found us, you find this to be a very supportive site.  I am sorry for the trauma you have gone through. You can share your story anytime.

Hi beautifullymended,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but as everyone has said, this is a very supportive site. Take your time and look around. You will not be rushed or judged. I wish you well on this healing journey.

Mary

Hello, and welcome :) I've found this place to be wonderfully supportive and filled with very kind people, I hope you do too!

Hello and welcome to After Silence

I hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact me or any one of the team

take care

Paula