Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New

2 hours ago, silent sonata said:

I go by Sonny (not my real name don't worry.), I'm new here. I don't really know how to do this. But I'm hoping meeting more people like me will help I guess. I just need someone that will understand.. 

Hi Sonny,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive site. Reaching out is a big step itself, so you have made a good start. All healing journey's start with that first step. I wish you the best as you start this journey.

Mary

:notalone:

welcome sonny. im very sorry for what has brought you here. i do hope you find tremendous support from many members on your journey healing. you will find so many of us who understand and will be here to help.:supportu::youcanheal::notalone:

Hi Sonny, welcome to AS.  You will find alot of people who understand in some way what you are dealing with.  @howlieowl is right,. You will find support here and friendship too.   You can heal, you aren't alone and we are here to support you too.   

6 hours ago, silent sonata said:

I go by Sonny (not my real name don't worry.), I'm new here. I don't really know how to do this. But I'm hoping meeting more people like me will help I guess. I just need someone that will understand.. 

Hi Sonny and welcome to AS. Take your time looking over the site. We are here to help you and sad to say we understand how you feel.

Patricia

Hi Sonny, you have a very pretty username, I likes it. Welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Sonny to AS!  You will find that everyone here understands!  Take your time look around.  You will find there is no judgement here no matter what you say.  You can say as little or as much as you like.