1234ABCD

Harder than I thought...

Hi,

This is alot harder than I thought it would be. Obviously I'm new and I have been struggling with repeated horrible dreams about my rapee and anxiety whenever I see a man walking by me. It's terrible. I'm hoping that some therapy and this site can help me overcome these things. 

hi 1334 and welcome to AS. Im very sorry for what has happened to you. I want you to know there is tremendous support here for you to help with your healing. I wish you much comfort, love, and peace in your healing journey. :supportu::youcanheal:

Hi 1234ABCD,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry for the trauma you have experienced. Nobody ever deserves to be hurt like this. You have found a very supportive site with many understanding and kind members. Reaching out is a big step, and I wish you the very best as you continue down your path of healing.

Mary

:notalone:

Welcome to AS, 1234ABCD. I am sorry that you have a reason to be here and that you are struggling with anxiety and nightmares. It is very hard indeed, but you can heal and it does get better. AS is a very supportive community and I hope it helps you a little. Starting therapy early on is also a very important step. :notalone::youcanheal:

Welcome to As, I am sorry for the trauma that you've experienced.  I am sorry that you've been struggling with it as well. You have come to a safe place that can offer you support and no one will judge you.  Take your time say as much or as little as you want.  Go at your own pace.  I do hope you being here will help you with your healing journey.  

Welcome to AS. It is a wonderful, welcoming community here and I hope you find what you are looking for and need.