Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi there.

Hi there.  I am new to this site and also to this journey that no one wants to be on.  I really appreciate all of you for putting this site together.  

I'm here because there is a lot of stuff going through my head right now, and I need to get it out of my system.  Also, I hope I can be a positive support for all of you.

:aswelcomesu: im sorry for what has brought your here. you will find tremendous amount of support from so many people. i wish you much luck on your journey in healing.:supportu:

2 hours ago, Casio160 said:

Hi there.  I am new to this site and also to this journey that no one wants to be on.  I really appreciate all of you for putting this site together.  

I'm here because there is a lot of stuff going through my head right now, and I need to get it out of my system.  Also, I hope I can be a positive support for all of you.

Hi Casio Welcome to AS. I am sorry for what you went through that brought you here. We are here to support you on your journey of healing. You are not alone here. :aswelcomesu:

Welcome, Casio160! You can be angry if that is how you feel right now. There is a section called Venting on here which is great for letting off some frustration. Hope being here on AS can give you the support you deserve. 

On 2/1/2017 at 0:16 PM, Casio160 said:

Hi Casio,

Welcome to AS. I am so sorry you have endured a trauma and have reason to be here. It is a journey none of us wants to be on, true, but is necessary to find that path in healing. I hope you find us understanding and supportive as you go thru this journey.

Mary

:notalone: 

Hi Casio,

i understand the frustration that comes from trauma. If you feel comfortable enough, I'd be happy to talk to you in a private message. I can talk with you or just listen if you'd like to vent in a more personalized and direct discussion. Regardless, I wish you peace and serenity. I hope your journey leaves you feeling content again.

hello Casio

welcome to After Silence, thank you for joining us, i hope you are finding your way around the board okay, if you need any assistance, please contact me or one of the team

we are all here to help

take care, Paula :aswelcomesu::supportu: