okiemomma

New Here

I am new here.  Just looking for others that understand my pain as a parent of a survivor.  A place to scream, and cry without others knowing.  Thank you for your support

Hi okiemomma , welcome to AS. If I am understanding this right you are a parent of a survivor, we have a forum that that you may find helpfully I will add the link to it here. It is hard to watch someone we love go through this but we are here to answer your questions and be here for you.

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.php?/forum/35-secondary-survivors/

Patricia

Welcome @okiemomma. You have found a very supportive and caring group of people here and I hope you find the support you are looking for.

:aswelcomesu: :youcanheal: :notalone: :bighug:   Survivor and unhappily the  mother of a survivor, I share your pain

I am glad I have found others that understand.  Know how i feel, without judgements.

On 2/1/2017 at 0:11 PM, okiemomma said:

I am new here.  Just looking for others that understand my pain as a parent of a survivor.  A place to scream, and cry without others knowing.  Thank you for your support

Hi okiemomma,

Welcome to AS. You have found a very supportive site. Are you a survivor, as well as a parent of one?  I'm sorry for the heartache you must suffer. You will find the members here are truly kind and understanding.  Welcome to our community.

Mary

:supportu: