Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New here

reesab

Hi I'm Reesa, I am new here. I feel like I've tried a lot of other resources and nothing really helps. Hopefully this is a safe place for me to vent and to receive support from others. Sometimes it's easier talking to people you don't know. I hope to accomplish and learn a lot here. I'm just interested to see where AS will lead. 

welcome ressa. i am sorry for what has brought you here but know you are not alone here. you are amongst survivors who are so very supportive of each other. i hope being here will help in some way with your healing. :youcanheal::notalone::supportu:

15 hours ago, reesab said:

Hi I'm Reesa, I am new here. I feel like I've tried a lot of other resources and nothing really helps. Hopefully this is a safe place for me to vent and to receive support from others. Sometimes it's easier talking to people you don't know. I hope to accomplish and learn a lot here. I'm just interested to see where AS will lead. 

Hi Reesa,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry you experienced trauma, but you have found a very supportive and safe site. You will find kind and understanding members here. Look around and you will see that I am right. I do wish you nothing but the best on your journey of healing.

Mary

:supportu: 

Welcome Reesa. This is definitely a great place for exchanging with other survivors, venting, etc. The community is so kind and supportive. I really hope that you will find it helpful and that it helps you heal. 

Welcome to AS @reesab! I've found that this is the only place I feel safe enough to talk about what's in my mind. I hope you have the same experience here, because you deserve to heal. 

Take care.