Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hello everyone

Alright....well I guess I don't know how much to say here, but I am so glad I found this forum. I've only recently discovered how much trauma my past really had and how much it still effects me. Right now is really hard. I'm glad to hopefully have found a place where I'm less alone...

Thanks for reading

Hi stillness, welcome to AS. You say as much as you want to here. I am sorry for the  trauma you have gone through in the past we are here to support you. Take your time looking over the site.

Patricia

Good username ^_^ Meditation? Hello there and welcome. Hope you find some good stuffs here.

Welcome stillness!  I apologize for the reason that has brought you here.  You will find support, caring people and you will be no judgement.  Take your time look around.  You can say as much as you want or as little that is totally up to you and there is no pressure.  Feel free to say what you would like to say.   I hope you find AS helpful and once again welcome!!!!

Welcome, stillness. I know how it is when the past suddenly catches up with you. I am sorry you are going through a hard time. Hope you will find lots of support here on AS. 

On 1/29/2017 at 3:00 PM, stillness said:

Alright....well I guess I don't know how much to say here, but I am so glad I found this forum. I've only recently discovered how much trauma my past really had and how much it still effects me. Right now is really hard. I'm glad to hopefully have found a place where I'm less alone...

Thanks for reading

Hi stillness,

Welcome to AS. I am very sorry that you have experienced trauma. It was not right for anyone to hurt you.  Unfortunately, the effects know how to linger, but reaching out and feeling less alone does truly help. I thought nobody would understand when I first came her 2 years ago, but these members truly do. It is a step, one of many I'm sure you'll take on this healing journey.

Mary

:supportu: