Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, my name is Susan H.  I'm 19 years old and I live on the west coast.  I was a victim of a lesbian r*pe when I was 13.  At first I was embarrassed about my situation as far as how it happened and why.  But I am very slowly getting over it and sometimes need someone to talk to.

Thanks

Susan

Hi Susan.

Welcome to AS.  I am sorry for the trauma you experienced, but you have found a very safe and supportive site. The members here are kind and understanding.  I do understand the embarrassment, and it is not uncommon, regardless of who is the perpetrator. Most of us feel an unwarranted shame, but the shame belongs to the person who has hurt you. I am glad that you are beginning to understand that. We are here for you as you walk down your path of healing.

Mary

:notalone: 

Welcome, Susan. As others have said, this is a great place to chat with people who understand where you are coming from. I have learned a lot from people here, and received a lot of support, in my short time on AS