Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Don't know what to say

Hi Speedy, I'm sorry for what brought you here to AS, but glad you found it. Its a wonderfully supportive community. You can explore the forums, post questions or thoughts, read other's posts and comments, tell your story, swing by the chat, just do whatever you need to find the support you need and know you are not alone. juniperberry

10 minutes ago, Juniperberry1900 said:

Hi Speedy, I'm sorry for what brought you here to AS, but glad you found it. Its a wonderfully supportive community. You can explore the forums, post questions or thoughts, read other's posts and comments, tell your story, swing by the chat, just do whatever you need to find the support you need and know you are not alone. juniperberry

Thank you juniperberry

39 minutes ago, Speedy89 said:

Hi, I'm a survivor who doesn't feel much like a survivor at the moment. I don't know what to say or do here to be honest xx

Hi Speedy, welcome to AS, I am sorry for what you gone through that brought you here. Many of us have felt we are a survivor but don't feel it. That is one of the good things about here we understand each other. You don't need to say anything we are here to support you in any way we can. You are not alone here.

Patricia

Welcome, Speedy. I am sorry for what brought you here, but I hope you will find AS helpful. Just have a look at the different sections and read what people are writing. Chances are, you may find some posts helpful or relate to them in some way, so maybe eventually you will want to chip in and interact with people. If not, that is fine too. There are a lot of different areas here, so you may find some more interesting than others. Just know there is nothing you 'have to do' here. It's all about what works for you personally. 

On 1/26/2017 at 3:43 PM, Speedy89 said:

Hi, I'm a survivor who doesn't feel much like a survivor at the moment. I don't know what to say or do here to be honest xx

Hi Speedy,

Welcome to AS. I am sorry for the trauma you have suffered, but you have found a very supportive site.  We all feel like that at certain times, just know you aren't alone. Reaching out was a big step in the right direction, tho. Glad you were ready for that step. I wish you well on your journey.\

Mary

:youcanheal: