Zoe7

Where to start?

I'm new here and don't know where to start! Feeling really overwhelmed and low at the moment and have very few people in my life I can talk to - especially about what is going on personally for me!

@Zoe7 

Hi and welcome to AS.  I am sorry for what brought you here but I am glad you found us.   I want to start out by saying you are not alone.  There are times something like this can leave you feeling isolated and alone.  You aren't alone.  You can heal and it's not your fault.  

Welcome Zoe. I am sorry that you have a reason to be here and that you are struggling at the moment. AS is a great community and I hope you will find lots of support here. You are not alone and you can heal!

3 hours ago, Zoe7 said:

I'm new here and don't know where to start! Feeling really overwhelmed and low at the moment and have very few people in my life I can talk to - especially about what is going on personally for me!

Hi Zoe, welcome to AS, I am sorry for whatever happened to bring you here. You will find this a safe place. Time your time looking over the sire we are here to help you in any way we can.

Patricia

Hi Zoe. Sorry you have a reason to come to AS. But I am glad you're here now, you will find a welcoming and supportive community here. This is a safe place and you can heal, and you're not alone.